An education that prepares for life
· Personal attention
· Individual needs
· A different way of learning
The Montessori pedagogy is founded on scientific knowledge, taking into consideration the natural development of children during their optimal phase of physical, mental and intellectual growth between ages 3 to 6.
A prepared environment and learning materials specially adapted to children.
A specially prepared environment allows children’s vital needs to be satisfied with motor skills, fine motricity and sensory development in a progressive and systematic approach.
Children’s personalities and intelligence are developed under optimal conditions.
Strengths of the Montessori method:
· Learn through one’s proper activity
· Learn at one own’s natural rhythm
· Acquire independence and autonomy
· Nurture one’s sense of responsibility
· Develop harmonious social relationships